My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foodfor7stagesoflife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Awards from Aruna Manikandan and Deepti

KREATIV BLOGGER
I am glad to receive the Kreativ Blogger award from Aruna of En Samayal Kuripugal. Thanks Aruna :-)

Here are some of the rules of this award.
  • You must thank the person who has given you the award.
  • Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
  • Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
  • Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
  • Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
  • Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
  • Leave a comment in the nominated blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Interesting things about me:
  1. I dance when it rains
  2. Beautiful eyes
  3. I am a scary cat. I can't stay alone at home.
  4. Get terribly bored when V is not around. 
  5. Long long ago, I hesitated to try different cuisines. (Now I freak out though)
  6. Check my mails in blackberry as soon as I wake up in the morning. 
  7. Can never miss a cup of tea or coffee in the morning. 
This award is bestowed upon:
  1. Bindiya of 'In Love with food'
  2. Mangala Bhat of Recipes 24 x 7
  3. Saraswathy of 'Taste of Sara's Kitchen'
  4. Prasu of Prasu's Kitchen
  5. Vineela of VineelaSiva
  6. Deepti of Dips Kitchen
  7. Renu of Renu's Kitchen 
THIS BLOGGER IS MY BEST FRIEND

Thanks Deepti and Shanti ji for this token of appreciation :-)


The Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Share the ABCs of you.
4. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let the 4 tagged people know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so that there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.


The Tag:





1. A – Available/Single? Married
2. B – Best friend? V
3. C – Cake or Pie? Cake
4. D – Drink of choice? Lime Mint cooler
5. E – Essential item you use every day? Eye pencil liner, Baby lotion
6. F – Favorite color? Blue
7. G – Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy bears
8. H – Hometown? Metropolitan City along the sea shore
9. I – Indulgence? Pastries and Icecreams
10. J – January or February? Neither
11. K – Kids & their names? Oops....
12. L – Life is incomplete without? V
13. M – Marriage date? Ten days before the spring starts. 
14. N – Number of siblings? One lovely sis
15. O – Oranges or Apples? O R A N G E
16. P – Phobias/Fears? Phobias
17. Q – Quote for today? Life is all about making up your mind
18. R – Reason to smile? Smile a lot it costs nothing...
19. S – Season? Spring & Fall
20. T – Tag 4 People? EC, Lata ji, Priya, Padma
21. U – Unknown fact about me? How will I know it
22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Don't remember
23. W – Worst habit? Biting nails
24. X – X-rays you've had? :-)
25. Y – Your favorite food? Anything made by my MOM
26. Z – Zodiac sign? Cancer


I would like to send this to 


1. EC of Easy Crafts
2. Lata ji of Falvors and Tastes
3. Padma of Padma's Recipes
4. Priya of Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes

9 comments:

Padma said...

Congrats on all your awards Radhika. Was nice reading about you and thanks for tagging me. Will update my post very soon :)

Bindiya said...

Hey RV thanks a ton for the award!It was fun reading about you, will check out your hubby's album, my hub is a musician too :)

Bindiya said...

Hey RV thanks a ton for the award, It was fun reading about you.Will check out your hubby's album, my hub is a musician too :)

Sanghi said...

Congrats on the award radhika..! :) Love your blog look with dark blue and white combination..! Looks bright!:)

Priya Suresh said...

Hi Rv..Congrats on ur awards, thanks for sharing with me..nice rerading about u yaar..

EC said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for the tag

Rohini said...

Congrats on your awards Radhika.. It was nice to know more about you!!

my kitchen said...

Hi RV,
Congrats for ur Awards.Advance Diwali wishes

Mythreyi Dilip said...

Congrats on ur awards dear!

Happy diwali to you and your family dear Radhika, may this diwali light up your life with prosperity and lots of happiness!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks a million! It feels so good to see your comments in my Inbox :) Please feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions in your mind. I will respond to you as soon as possible, if I don't then please be assured that I will still respond to you but it might take a couple of days more :)