My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foodfor7stagesoflife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reposting my recipes for Kids Delight event @ Srivalli's Spice your life blog

Srivalli is hosting Kids Delight event on the occasion of  her first blog anniversary. Happy Anniversary Srivalli. I have couple of recipes in my blog which I think will be apt for kids. These are few dishes which I usually prepare when kiddos visit us. They like it so much that their mom's pick up the recipes from me :-)











3. Home made Apple Sauce



1 comments:

my kitchen said...

Yummy recipes,sure kids will enjoy.

Post a Comment

Thanks a million! It feels so good to see your comments in my Inbox :) Please feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions in your mind. I will respond to you as soon as possible, if I don't then please be assured that I will still respond to you but it might take a couple of days more :)