My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foodfor7stagesoflife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Recipe of the Month: Sandhya Hariharan's Dal Tiranga (Winner of the Food for 7 stages of life - Pregnancy event)

The polling was a huge success where 96 readers voted for their favorite recipe of which 79 votes went for the top 3 recipes. Aruna Manikandan's Murungai Keerai Poriyal stood 3rd with 10 votes, Prasu's Sesame Laddoo stood 2nd with 33 votes and with a slight difference Sandhya Hariharan's Dal Tiranga grabbed the 'Recipe of the Month' title with 36 votes. Congratulations Sandhya! and Congratulations to each one of you for participating in this event. As I said earlier, the winner needs to get a nice reward for putting in so much of hardwork. So my FB page will feature the picture of  her recipe with her name and blog name. It doesn't end here. I wanted you all to know little more about Sandhya, so lets hear from her now. Over to Sandhya.

Sandhya Says:
A West - Indian ( Mumbai) upbringing in a South Indian gal .There is diversity in Taste , Language, Culture,Style  and eagerness to learn more anytime. An IT - HR professional , now a SAH Mum running a Tom n Jerry Time with my lil one (Vedant) all the while.
My basic cooking skills has been drilled into me by my Mum .I have never read a cookbook before in my lifetime. Just love to cook what I taste n see . I have been collecting traditional southindian recipes from my Grand- Ma , Ma , MIL ever since I got married and they are my best critic. More variety recipes come from my friends , my passion  & youtube.

My Culinary Guru is Gordon Ramsay. I am so thoroughly inspired by him . "He would always mention in his programs , do it with passion , use fresh produce , present it the way you would love treat your pallete ".

Sandhya had sent in 8 delicious and healthy entry for this event
Meet me @ Sandhya's Kitchen :
My Love & Passion for Cooking grew after meeting this handsome Hunk Hari who would never tire of praising & appreciating everything I cook. No matter how disasterous it could be. By Product of this Passion is Sandhya's Kitchen. 
Sandhya's Kitchen is a very passionate culinary corner where I ponder & experiment Cooking. .Looking forward to make it a onestop location for any kind of Vegetarian Breaks in years to come.

10 comments:

Nithya said...

Congrats Sandhya. :)

Pari Vasisht said...

Congrats Sandhya.

Sanghi said...

Congrats sandhya dear!

Khaugiri said...

Congratulations Sandhya!!!!

lata raja said...

Many Congratulations to Sandhya.

Priya Suresh said...

Hearty congratulations to Sandhya..she truly deserve it..

RV @ Food for 7 Stages said...

Thanks to each one of you for stopping by and wishing Sandhya.

my kitchen said...

Congrats sandhya

Sandhya Hariharan said...

Thanks a lot for all the wishes.. This makes me work a lil more harder :)
Thanks RV for hosting this event!

Unknown said...

Congrats Bhabhi...That calls for TIRANGA treat.. :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks a million! It feels so good to see your comments in my Inbox :) Please feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions in your mind. I will respond to you as soon as possible, if I don't then please be assured that I will still respond to you but it might take a couple of days more :)