(picture courtesy: microsoft clipart)
* Post any Dessert,Pastries or Ice cream recipe between now and 5th January 2009 11.59 pm EST.
* You can use any ingredient and send me as many entries you want.
* Link to My Event announcement and Sudeshna’s Cook like a bong page.
* No worries if you have the recipes in your archives. You can repost or update the post with a link to my event announcement and Sudeshna’s Cook like a bong page.
* Do not have a blog, you can still participate in this event. All you need to do is send me your recipe in the Word (doc,docx,rtf) format with a picture of your dish.
* Send me your entries with the subject line as ‘Food for 7 stages of Life – In love with DDPI (15-24 yrs)’ with the below details to foodfor7stagesoflife(at)gmail(dot)com / email@example.com
Your Blog Name:
URL of the recipe:
Picture of your recipe:
It would be nice if you can display the logo of the event.
Winner & Giveaways
**** Going forward the winner will be chosen by Raffle method or through Random.org, this is applicable from Kids Special Event. This decision was made due to my bad experience with the polling method.
* 12 of you will enter a mega raffle that would be conducted at the end of the series, of which, 7 will be the winner of each month and 5 will be randomly picked up.
* There is no more surprise as I have a beautiful gift to share. The Winner of this event series will receive "The BloggerAid Cookbook" and it will be shipped across the world.
* It is not done yet. Sudeshna came up with a wonderful idea that we should compile the event series into an e-book. So your recipes will feature in this e-book which will be available for free download at the end of this event. The e-book will have a short write up on each author and a special article on the winner of the series. Ofcourse we need your consent to publish your recipe in our e-book.