Good health is a precious gift. Without it all other gifts taste insipid. When a man gets old he realizes that he has been running around all his life behind wealth and fame and never stopped to savor the good food he was offered. He repents for his mistakes after losing his fourth sense.
This is the last event in the Food for 7 Stages of Life Series. This event might end, but the recipes you have been sending across will remain eternal in our blogs. Thanks to each one of you who contributed your recipes and to all my fellow bloggers who diligently commented on the roundups.
Rules of this event are pretty simple
1. Post any Home remedies (all ages) or recipes for old age people between now and May 25th 2010.
2. You can use any ingredient and send me as many entries you want.
3. Link to My Event announcement and Sudeshna’s Cook like a bong page.
4. No worries if you have the recipes in your archives. You can repost or update the post with a link to my event announcement and Sudeshna’s Cook like a bong page.
5. Do not have a blog, you can still participate in this event. All you need to do is send me your recipe in the Word (doc,docx,rtf) format with a picture of your dish.
6. Send me your entries with the subject line as ‘Food for Ailments and Old Age’ with the below details to foodfor7stagesoflife(at)gmail(dot)com
URL of the recipe:
It would be nice if you can display the logo of the event.
Winner and Giveaway
**** The winner will be chosen through Random.org
* 12 of you will enter a mega raffle that would be conducted at the end of this series, of which 7 will be the winner of each month and 5 will be randomly picked up.
* The Winner of the previous editions are Sandhya Hariharan of (twice) and Sadhana and Muskaan of A2Z Vegetarian Cuisine, Nisha of Nisha's Kitchen, Adukalavishesham and PJ of Seduce your Tastebuds. Also I have randomly picked up 3 random winners from the entries I have received so far. They are Priya of Priya's Easy n Tasty Recipes, Ruchika Cooks and Suma of Veggie Platter.
* At the end of this event I will pick up 2 random winners who will enter the raffle along with other winners of this event.
* There is no more surprise as I have a beautiful gift to share. I have picked up two more books for giveaway and the Winner of this event series can choose one of these books -
1. The BloggerAid Cookbook or
2. Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan or
3. Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child
It will be shipped across the world.
* Winner will be announced on May 26th 2010.