My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.foodfor7stagesoflife.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

FF7SL hits a Century!

I am typing my 100th post. Woo hoo.. It is a Celebration time @ Food for 7 Stages of Life. Millions of Thanks to all my readers and fellow bloggers who have been loyally visiting my blog and leaving valuable comments. This is not a cliche. Your presence motivates me to push harder even in those sore days of my life. When you send me an email saying you liked my recipe, I read it alteast few times. It gives me immense joy and a sense of accomplishment.
When I wrote my first post, I assumed that blogging is all about cooking, writing and posting. I didn't know I can make zillion of good friends here and learn so much that I wouldn't have known otherwise. Yay, "Blogging ki Jai! Bloggers ki Jai! Blog Readers ki Jai!! "
Note: My blog has 99 followers, who is that lucky 100th follower of my blog? Please leave a comment if you are my 100th follower. At this moment I cannot sponsor a fabulous gift but I will send you a beautiful award. Is that deal Ok with you?
On this wonderful occasion I want to treat you visually with these pictures I captured through my lens. If there is something I enjoy beyond food it is Mother Nature. I was able to click few of her wonderful creations, hope you enjoy them as we did.

 Love this one, A glimpse of cherry blossoms and Magnolia
 Some birds along the Potomac river (I cheated, the second pic of that tiny bird was  captured by my dear husband Vasanth)
 More Blossoms
  Few More
My favorite. I could have send this pic to Ree's Green Photo Contest, just missed it
Ok, Are you hungry after roaming around? Come on in. I have organized a luscious buffet for you. Help yourself by clicking this picture.



Burpp!!! Hope you enjoyed this meal. Visit us again. You might be interested to know what is coming up next on Food for 7 Stages of Life - SBD diet update, Fusion Usili, Food for 7 Stages Event announcement and CWS - Coriander seeds roundup.